Spread The Good:
We’ve partnered with Haulstr, a local mulch & firewood delivery service, for our fundraiser. Schedule your service, and Haulstr donates a portion of each order to local causes.
1. Enter address to see what’s available in your neighborhood.
2. Pick your preferred delivery date.
3. Haulstr donates $5 / cubic yard ordered to our cause (or ~10% for non-mulch orders).
Haulstr will not charge your card until after delivery, and you can reschedule 24 hrs in advance. Haulstr makes mulch simple, and every order supports us!About Our Cause:
"ArtMix is an Indianapolis-based nonprofit, transforming the lives of people with disabilities through the creation of art. With five core programs and additional special projects, ArtMix serves more than 6,000 people annually. ArtMix core programs include:
• Artists in Residence: enhancing student learning outcomes in schools;
• ArtMix Gallery: showcasing art, ability, and inclusion;
• Community Arts Classes: encouraging self-expression and socialization;
• The Lolly Project: assisting in pediatric healing in hospitals;
• Urban Artisans: developing vocational skills for young adults.
Urban Artisans is the organization’s flagship program and offers paid internships for individuals ages 16-22 year old with disabilities. Interns use the arts—specifically clay, fiber, paint and mosaics, to learn important life skills as they transition from school to workplace. Participants learn the importance of communication, being on time, how to navigate public transportation and more—all while producing art that is sold in galleries throughout the city!
ArtMix programs reduce and eliminate actual and attitudinal barriers through ongoing, adaptive, and inclusive arts programs that position all participants as capable and able creators. Outcomes include learning, skill building, self-expression, and personal growth. ArtMix provides: adaptive equipment and trained Teaching Artists skilled in adapting arts lessons for people of all abilities; a focus on participant abilities rather than their disabilities; ongoing programs for people with disabilities; and inclusive arts programs that encourage people of all abilities to create together."
1505 N Delaware St
Indianapolis, IN 46202
Please share this page with your friends! Every order supports our mission.
AREAS WE SERVE